SkinBright Combines Nature’s Best Lighteners Into One Revolutionary Product!
Through years of research and study, SkinBright was able to combine a select blend of Alpha-Arbutin and Kojic Acid, to create a skin brightener that has maximum benefits, with minimal skin irritation!
What Is it That Makes SkinBright So Powerful And Effective?
Here are the SkinBright ingredients that deliver maximum results:
- Alpha Arbutin – Extracted from the Bearberry plant, Alpha-Arbutin works to inhibit tyrosinase, and thus inhibits the formation of melanin. Alpha-Arbutin is a powerful skin lightener.
- Kojic Acid – Kojic acid is a by-product in the fermentation process of malting rice, for use in the manufacturing of sake, the Japanese rice wine. It’s an effective and powerful pigmentation inhibitor.
- Vitamin A Palmitate – When absorbed by the body turns to Retinol. This is important because Retinol aids in the resurfacing and rejuvenating of skin, helping to impart a clearer, more vibrant complexion for all ages and skin types.
- Lemon Extract – Lemon is a strong exfoliant and we included it to help your body shed dead skin cells during the brightening process.
- Passionflower Extract – Included to help decrease the appearance of dark circles and skin discolorations.
- Willow Bark Extract – Natural and gentle, this ingredient helps defend against bacteria that may trigger an outbreak of acne or other skin irritations. Willow Bark also acts as an astringent, gently toning skin during the cleansing process.
- Aloe Vera – Works in conjunction with the exfoliant ingredients to soothe the skin and minimize skin irritation.
- Allantoin – Increases the smoothness of the skin, and promotes cell proliferation and wound healing. Has a soothing, anti-irritant, and skin protecting effect.
- Ascorbic Acid – a form of Vitamin C that has strong antioxidant properties, to protect your skin from free radicals.
- Malachite Extract – Malachite extract is a strong skin detoxifying agent and skin antioxidant.
- Hemp Oil – Works in conjunction with the exfoliant ingredients to soothe the skin and minimize skin irritation. This ingredient helps defend against bacteria that may trigger an outbreak of acne or other skin irritations.
- Jojoba Oil – An exceptional moisturizer, difficult to find, and lacking in most formulations.
- Sunflower Oil – Helps the skin retain moisture. At least one study has shown that sunflower oil applied to the skin may helps defend against bacteria that may trigger an outbreak of acne or other skin irritations..
- Lemongrass Extract – Very versatile in skin care, lemongrass is one of nature’s best astringents, so it will minimize pores, limit oil secretions, and provide a temporary skin-firming treatment.
- Hydrogenated Polydecene – Used for skin hydration and anti-aging action on the skin, while promoting soft smooth skin and a reduction in wrinkles.
- Squalene – An all natural moisturizer, squalene penetrates the skin quickly, does not leave a greasy feeling on the skin, and blends well with other oils and vitamins. Our squalene is top notch and always derived from botanical sources.
- * Other Ingredients Below
SkinBright Is Packaged Using The Latest Airless Dispenser Technology!
SkinBright comes in a large 50ml airless dispenser, protecting the contents from oxidation that often degrades the effectiveness of similar skin care products.
SkinBright also comes in a reusable light shielding pouch to protect your SkinBright from harmful light rays that can also damage and degrade the formula over time. We recommend that your SkinBright bottle be stored in the pouch when not in use. These combined packaging elements work together to keep SkinBright as fresh and effective as the day you purchased it!
* Other SkinBright ingredients:
SkinBright IS PARABEN FREE Water, Cosmedia SP, Silica, Calcarea Carbonica, Graphites, Veegum Ultra, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Capric Triglycerides, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone / Cyclopentasiloxane, Optiphen Plus, Potassium Sorbate